Serbian Private Equity Association is proud to announce its partnership with the Central South Eastern Europe (CSEE) Investment Summit.
This event is being held at the Kings’ Fund, London March 30th. The one-day summit will explore how to maximize returns on investment, in light of recent government initiatives across the region and how to overcome current geopolitical challenges, market skepticism, and stagnation. Moreover, understand how to make the most profitable returns on investments based on asset classes and benchmarking. The event will showcase recent investment success stories from the regions’ growing Telecommunication, Technology and Real Estate sectors.
Topics of Discussion:
• Tapping into underestimated growth potential regionally – countries like Croatia, Czech Republic and Serbia are increasingly looking more attractive to investors
• Recent ratings upgrades – with Romania projected to move into emerging market status, what does this mean for investment in the region?
• Growing Asian investment into the region – ICBC (Industrial Commercial Bank of China) have recently set up a €10 billion CEE fund
• Geopolitical analysis – the impact of Brexit, American and European elections effect investment into CSEE going into 2017?
• Regional investment highlights and challenges such as SAB Miller and Allegro deal
You can find out more about the event here: http://newspartaevents.net/event/csee/