Serbian Private Equity Association is proud to announce its partnership with EEL Events and the 10th SEE Private Equity and M&A Forum held at the Metropol Palace Hotel, Belgrade on October 5th, 2017.
EEL Events has been delivering the most up-to-date content and creating the most extensive networking platform for everyone active in the South-east European Private Equity and M&A marketplace. Dealmaking has never been smooth in this ever changing economy, however, the potential in healthcare, TMT and FMCG have been thriving over the recent years, is not only a key draw for regional capital but gaining recognition of Western and Asian investors.
Join 150 regional and international investors in October to understand where their money is going, discuss current market struggles and listen to real-life case studies on transactions that have been recently completed.
• Profi Romania exit
• Biggest magnets for M&A in 2018/2019
• Hotspots for investments
• Evolution of Private Equity in the SEE – local market journey over the last years
• PE deal flow, trends and exit activity in the region Best exit strategies for various sectors: secondary buyouts, IPOs, trade sales in review
• Financing structures for SMEs
• Distressed investment & NPLs opportunities in the SEE region
• Corporate leverage in the region? Is Agrokor an indicative of a larger systemic issue or an isolated incident?
• SEE banks condition and how much deleveraging activity can we expect to see in 2018?
• Private debt as an emerging asset class in the region
• Life with private equity – The CEO Session